12.16.2010

IT'S ALL OVER.

breathing a giant sigh of relief as i sit on the couch outside of the print lab in the a&d building.
don't get me wrong, i've loved working on all of the projects and feel as though i've both learned a lot and refined my sense of design in both classes, but it will feel soooo nice to laze around in my apartment doing whatever i choose for five. entire. weeks.

this semester has definitely given me some things to think about, and i've realized i absolutely need to fix some things in order to further excel in my design classes, SO! resolution for spring 2011? BETTER AND MORE EXTENSIVE PROCESS. i don't feel as though i was awful in process, but i definitely think that improving my process and better managing my time will lead to more successful solutions in my design classes, and even in my other classes too.

anyhow, i hope you all have a splendid five weeks of vacation spending it however you choose.
stay tuned, as i will post my finals in both classes on my behance shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment