4.19.2011

typography journal 10

I love the Good website. As a whole, I think the website is well-designed, clear, and interesting. I also like the way that the viewer and their moue can interact with the website. One of my favorite sections is the infographics section. The information is very clear, but displayed in an interesting way. The way typography and graphics work together is really exquisite, and inspiring.


In terms of the videos, I think that there is a nice combination of factual information, humor, and interesting concepts. The pacing varies depending on the information needing to be conveyed and the purpose of the video as well as the overall tone. The majority of the videos have a clean style with a few graphics that help out the information and to create interest to keep the viewer involved. The transitions are interesting, as some text is rotated or enlarged to move off of the screen, while others somehow morphs into the next set of type or the next image. Overall, I think most of the videos are successful, the most interesting being those that covey factual information in an interesting way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment